Hospitality Expo 2018 - RDS - 6-7 of February looks certain to be the largest most comprehensive since 2008 with an expected attendance of up to 250 exhibitors and 3000
owners, operators and managers of pubs, restaurants and hotels expected to attend. The event will address the opportunities and challenges facing the Hospitality Sector
Pictured are Sean Lemass, Owner of SDL Exhibitions and Donall O’Keeffe, CEO of the Licenced Vintners Association’
For pubs in particular, the LVA will host the LVA Pubs Forum focusing on product (beers, wines, spirits, craft), theme nights and events, technology and food/catering while VFI will be promoting the event to their members throughout the country.
The event has been designed to attract industry decision makers. At the last event, up to 83% of attendees had purchasing authority while as high as 78% placed an order as a result of their visit to recent events. As high as 30% said they would be spending between €10,000 and €1,000,000 as a result of their visit.
The Show will have distinct category areas with both themed exhibitions and speaking programmes including:
• The LVA Pub Forum and Brew Expo showcasing the latest in craft beers spirits and wine.
• Bar and Catering Equipment Zone displaying best in class equipment and machinery
• The Technology Village and Tech Stage exploring the digitisation of the Hospitality industry
• The Synergy Pro Chef Forum and Food and Bev Village promoting indigenous & artisan food and beverage to owners, proprietors and professional chefs.
• The Design and Fit Out Expo for refurbishments and redesigns of Hospitality premises
The tourism and hospitality sector now employs over 230,000 people throughout Ireland with the pub trade contributing an estimated €2 billion to the economy.
The industry is clearly expanding and investing. Can you help them?