Travel and tourism professionals from around the world will reconnect to-day (Monday, 9th November 2020) for the first day of WTM Virtual (9-11 November), a three-day virtual event for the international tourism community.
Final preparations are being made for the online event which includes the Travel Forward Virtual and International Tourism & Investment Conference.
The conference sessions will also host top politicians, leading academics, health experts and the world’s media, as the travel industry plans for recovery in 2021.
Highlights of this week’s agenda include:
• Global tourism forecasts from Euromonitor International
• ITIC - International Tourism & Investment Conference
• Responsible Tourism programme
• Aviation sessions with bosses of major low-cost carriers Ryanair and JetBlue
• UNWTO, WTTC & WTM Ministers’ Summit
• Ministers from Israel, UAE and Bahrain